Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me and my music pt 1




One of my favorite songs. There is a reason I love Jay people. Nothing more to say.



Jay's verse...

Aha, I gotcha, uh...
With the same sword they knight you, they gon' good night you with
Shit, that's only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, see Malcolm
See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome
See Jesus, see Judas
See Caesar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide
Suicide, it's a suicide
If you succeed, prepare to be crucified
Media meddles, niggaz sue you, you settle
Every step you take, they remind you you're ghetto
So it's tough being Bobby Brown
To be Bobby then, you have to be Bobby now
And the question is, "Is to have had and lost
Better than not having at all?"
Because I'm...


3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Quality selection for pt 1.....this should b good.

Elle said...

To be Bobby then, you have to be Bobby now....

What more can I say ?!

achoiceofweapons said...

Hellava post! I still cool on Jay though for that Jigga my Nigga and Hova Ish.

Be good and be sure to stop by.
Jaycee