Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things im certain of



"Doubt means dont. Dont move. Dont answer. Dont move forward"

"The world belongs to dreamers"

"Joy comes in the morning , even tho it has visited me many night ;)"

"If i make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will still go on"

"We are whatever we believe we are"

"If i can see it , its mine"

"What you eat doesnt make me shi%^"

"Whats the point of living if you cant be yourself"

"Loyalty is the code of conduct for life" LIE*

"I will become gorgeous when my inside match my outside"lol

"Shit just dont happen it happen for a reason"

"Labels are cool, with the right confidence tho u can rock anything"

"Gratitude is a door opener"

I didnt give credit to the originators bc i dont know them all .....and "no idea is original" ;)

Holllaa

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

"Joy comes in the morning , even tho it has visited me many night ;)"


I'm learning very quicCly that you have a skill for droppin' jewels.
Very very nice.

Miss Daja said...

what it all boils down to n these quotes are BE YOURSELF..STAY TRUE TO YOU! FOLLOWER YOUR DREAM.FK THOSE THAT DONT WANNA SEE U SHINE!!

im lovin it